The Connectivity section has a worldwide network of collaborators in both industry and academia - With our partners we exchange knowledge, so that we continuously enhance innovation and are in the front within our field. We often attend conferences around the world in order to present and spread our knowledge.
Below we list some of our partners within industry and academia.
Our industrial partners are:
- Keysight Technologies
- FORCE Technologies
- Bosch Germany
Our partners within academia are:
- University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- University of Padova, Italy
- University of Edinburgh, UK
- Kansai University, Japan
- Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- King's College, UK
- Linköping University, Sweden
- The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- University of Oulu, Finland
- Arizona State University, USA
- Yonsei university, South Korea
- Nile University, Egypt
- CTTC, Spain
- Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Macedonia
Guests and visitors
We are always open to welcome guests and visitors for shorter/longer stays within our section and to share our expertise (see the Research Area page).
Please feel free to contact us in order to discuss new ideas.